Fastening thermo plastic materials during construction and assembly as well as their load capacities prove to be challenging issues for industrial users on a regular basis. Screwerk has addressed these issues and has come up with the perfect solution for professional applications: the patented STS®plus screw for plastic from the company Schriever. This screw is the optimum way to fasten thermoplastics. It combines high-quality German engineering with a high savings potential for the user. For this reason, Screwerk has added this product exclusively to the Screwerk product-line as its standard screw with the name STP.
The benefits of the STP geometry:
- Optimal connection of plastic parts
- Minimal radial stress
- Considerably increased durability of screw connection in static and dynamic tensile loading
- Low threadforming torque
- Elimination of the risk of relaxation
- A guaranteed tenfold re-assembly
- The thread’s one-of-a-kind geometry results in an optimal fastening and self-locking mechanism for thermoplastics
- Increases preload force by higher flank overlapping on pressure side
The STP offers the possibility of using shorter screws and/or smaller diameters to achieve the same connection strength - this offers savings potential for our customers. With regard to its compatibility with other market standards the STP offers a problem-free substitution to various standards of similar use and applications.